Shine Projects are experienced specialists that provide the necessary skills and leadership to manage the complexities of the design, construction and the handover process so that you don't have to.
This leaves you to focus on your own busy life or next project with the knowledge that the details required for the delivery of your current project are being expertly managed. Achieving our client's expectations on any project is our key objective. We take our responsibility very seriously and pride ourselves on "controlling outcomes to deliver returns".
• Develop detailed project briefs in consultation with the client.
• Determine the range of skills and expertise required to complete the project.
• Source and appointment of appropriate consultants.
• Coordinate and manage consultants (architects/interior designers/planners).
• Facilitate necessary approvals with statutory bodies.
• Review design drawings, specifications and tender documentation.
• Appoint our specific trades people.
• Coordinate and manage our trades people.
• Review invoices and approval of payments.
• Provide regular progress reports to client throughout the project.
• Management of variation requests.
• Organising, attending and documenting site meetings.